Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Photo Diary: Ocean Shores, WA

This is what happens when you ask your boyfriend to take your outfit pictures... the view was just too amazing to not post, odds are you will be memorized by the ocean and the skies kissing rather than my awkward poses! :) I hope all you dolls had a wonderful and memorable Memorial Day Weekend. 

Half of this post will be my outfit of the day, and the other half is my photo diary of my weekend. It was short and sweet, but any excuse to leave the city, turn off the phone and just enjoy some quality time with my boyfriend I will take. 





Outfit Details || Harlem Pants: H&M here || White Blouse: Forever 21 similar here || Coral Blazer: H&M similar and here || Sandals: Target similar here || Heart Shape Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe similar


It was both our first time in Ocean Shores, WA and I must admit, it is a quaint and cute little town. Reminds me of a nice place to go when I retire, close to the beach and very quiet.

Originally this trip was a surprise, with a horse ride involved... but I spilt the beans and it was lucky I did, poor boy is allergic to horses!! Instead, we rode mopeds on the beach, explore the town, walked the beach and bar hopped. We even threw in a quick game of mini golf, of which I completely kicked butt (he will probably tell you otherwise) but you know how vacations are, always goes by too quick. Back to reality I go.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo