Monday, February 18, 2013

Wishing for Summertime

Happy President's day my loves! :) If you're like me, then you are still probably lounging in bed trying to get some well deserved relaxation before the regular week kicks in. Life's hectic and sometimes we forget our bodies will appreciate us more if we give it some time to relax, that is exactly what I plan on doing today! :) And maybe a little bit of hot yoga... 

This outfit was inspired by Lauren Conrad's Spring line at Kohl's. I'm such a huge fan of hers, tracing back to her Laguna Beach days! She is definitely an inspiration to me and I just adore how classy and composed she is at all times, its definitely a good trait. Not to mention her style is always stylish and chic without going overboard. 

"I think it's important that girls know they can be attractive and sexy in a classy way" - Lauren Conrad



Outfit Details: Shirt - LC Lauren Conrad | Skirt : Target | Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad | Jewelry: Macy's & Forever 21 | Wristlet : Target |





Have a great day dolls! :) xoxo 

photos by: Tommy Tran

6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I think I'm going to drop by Target to check out that skirt!

    -Jan
    livelikebest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look! The skirt is adorable!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable outfit,your shoes are so stunning!

    devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this outfit- and I'm a huge Lauren Conrad fan, too. Laguna Beach- those were the days. Was obsessed with that show (and The Hills, obviously).

    The chevron wristlet is super cute! Nice pop of print.

    Happy Tuesday!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I just found your blog and I love your style! I'm your newest follower :) I'd love for you to follow my blog too. xo

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, you are too cute!! This is adorable.

    --

    www.daytodayblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo