Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Romper Love

Rompers and shift dresses have been such staple items in my closet this summer! It's just so easy to put on when you are in a rush without looking like you were in a rush... if that makes sense. 

Right now I'm loving the low back cuts in almost everything, fancy dresses, simple dresses, rompers - you name and I've probably fallen in love with it. I got ready in about 20 minutes with this romper and let's just say my boyfriend was highly impressed. This hairstyle is also my go to, especially for the mornings where sleep sounds way better than doing my hair... Got to have your go to pieces.

Instagram || Twitter || Pinterest


Outfit Details || Romper: Charlotte Russe (exact here) || Headband: Forever 21(similar) || Wedges: Macy's (exactsimilar) || Belt: Forever 21(similar here)






XOXO thanks for stopping by dolls!

Photos by: Cole Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo