Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Glitter collar and glitter skirt

I woke up this morning thinking it was Friday, and how excited I was to sleep in tomorrow... Well surprise surprise.. It's only Wednesday! Bummer... It makes me that more excited for Friday!

Today, I paired this adorable glitter peter pan collared shirt with this fabulous white skirt littered with gold dots, definitely a potential holiday outfit. One thing I love about black stockings and black shoes is they just tie the look together and add a touch of elegance. Plus, it keeps you warm during cold winter days! Normally, I pair these two together when I want to wear a cute dress or a short skirt but keep it work appropriate.

What I'm wearing:
Glittered gold top: Fred Meyers
White Skirt: Fred Meyers
Black Stockings: Wet Seal
Heels: Kardashian Kollection at Sears
Jewelry: Macy's






Happy Hump Day my loves! :) Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Just found you on Lucky and I'm LOVING your blog! You have an amazing sense of style. This outfit is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I found your blog through the Lucky community and I love this sequin collared top!

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo