Saturday, December 1, 2012

Holding onto Summer..

Hi my loves! Again, I know I am terrible at updating... Its been raining non-stop here in WA, permanent darkness and wetness. But welcome to December! I can't believe how quickly this year is moving along... My mindset is still in summer... so I haven't packed away my summer wardrobe quite yet. With that being said, here's a black mini skirt I transitioned into a winter outfit. :)

 Rock My Look:
Black mini: H&M $9
Plaid shirt: Pacsun (size M in boys)
Stockings: H&M
Leg warmer: Target (last year)
Boots: Forever 21
Bracelet & Earrings: Forever 21
Necklace: Macy's
Belt: Wetseal










I did these shots by myself, that's probably why you see a clicker in my hand and why my photos are a little funky! LOL but you get the point. Thanks for stopping by! 
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo