Saturday, December 29, 2012

Rain, rain, go away...

Chic Winter Wear.

Whew! Christmas has come and gone, and now i'm ready to embrace the new year! I am now a proud owner of my first pair of rain boots, which is terrible since I've been living in rainy WA for over 15 years! I'm just a really picky soul... but these have caught my attention, not to mention it was a lovely Christmas gift from my sister! ♥



| White detailed button up: Charlotte Russe | Black Sweater: Target | White ripped jeans: Abercrombie kids (old) -similar | Rain boots: Coach from Macy's | Purse: Gift (similar) | Bracelets: Forever 21 |






Thanks for stopping by! :) Since I can't enjoy some warm sunny skies, I'll just spend my Saturday jumping in some puddles. Happy Saturday my loves!

Photos by Tommy Tran

2 comments:

  1. I love the black and white. Super cute rainy day outfit.

    Xo,
    Caitlin
    A Little Dash of Darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caitlyn. :) loving your blog. I'm now a new follower. Happy new years!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo