Thursday, February 20, 2014

Casual Summer Time Love



I was asked to put together an outfit based off of one chosen piece this past week with Polyvore and all I have to say is, where the heck have I been? This website is amazing and I am so excited to use it more often in the future.

The chosen piece is this classic and gorgeous yellow dress off of Modcloth.com called BB Dakota Classic Stunner dress in Floral. The first time I saw it, I instantly thought of the Notebook - Rachel McAdams falling in love with Ryan Gosling, endless love and a hopeless romantics dream.

To modernise it a bit, I added the pop of blue and kept it casual with some flats. This is the perfect summer date night attire. Perfect outfit to fall in love. Check out ModCloth for more amazing pieces! Xo


Casual Summer Time Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo