Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Scarf Obsession

My roommate has such an obsession with scarves that it caused me to have an obsession with scarves. That's the plus side of having a roommate to share things with. I overdose on jewelry, she overdoses on scarves and we just mix and match as we go along. :) 

The weather is still a little uncertain here in WA, one day it'll be bright and sunny the next day rainy and windy. I figured a pop of color here or there will brighten up the mood. To start of my spring time looks, I decided pink pants was the best choice.






Outfit Details|| White blazer (similar here) || White Tee (similar here) || Pink Pants (similar here) || Scarf (here) || Gold flats (similar here and here) || Yellow bag: from Ross but similar here

Have a bright week my loves! :) 
xoxo

photos by: Cole Cassidy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo