Saturday, March 29, 2014

Kardashian Loving

There is no doubt about it, all the Kardashian women have an amazing sense of style! I was beyond ecstatic when I found out they had a clothing line at Sears... as if my shopping habits aren't bad enough... But I got a ton of their stuff on sale, the wrap dress I'm wearing alone was only $12!

My boyfriend just started his own online business so shopping from his site was one way to help him launch it. Sears was one of the affiliated stores, which meant my access to to the Kardashian line. It was the perfect fit! Here's his website if you'd like to check it out- Cassidy Inc. It's definitely a new adventure for us but I couldn't be more proud.

And just like normal WA weather, can't have sunshine with out a little rain. But that's ok, that just means I can wear boots year round. :) xo






Outfit details | Dress/necklace: Kardashian Line at Sears -SOLD OUT (similar style) || Boots: Macy's (similar)

photos by: Aimee Tran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo