Saturday, September 20, 2014

Pencil Skirts & Bowtie Shirts

Hi sunshine! Finally on a set schedule with my new job and I've got to say, I am loving every second! The people here are just as sweet as the people I left so that made my transition a whole lot easier. They welcomed me with open arms, had nothing but nice things to say and are so encouraging! 

The mortgage business is a constant changing environment and I never thought I would enjoy being this involved in real estate and helping people get the homes of their dreams. Yes, you have your bad seeds but hearing people thank you for all your hard work is such a bonus. Best part is, I get to play dress up every day. :) You know what they say, girls never stop playing dress up. 



Outfit Details|| Blouse: Kardashian line on sale (similar)|| Skirt: UrbanOG on sale ( similar, exact in red) || Heels: Justfab (similar) || Purse: Fred Meyers (similar)



How I feel my life has been! Constantly moving but hey I'm welcoming the changes with open arms. I'm excited to see where it will take me. :)

So sad to see summer leave but I can't wait for the holidays to start! Have a wonderful weekend.
Go Seahawks! :) xo

photos by: Cole Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo