Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Plaidtastic


The down side of working a 9-5 job? The sunlight in the wintertime!! It is so hard to come home, fix myself up, and try to get pictures in before the sun hides for the night... hence the reason why the color of my pictures are so off, the sun disappeared as soon as these were done. Another thing I've learned from these pictures? I've gotta get a better camera. But it's ok, you get the gist of it. :)

As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, I love a good shift dress! Naturally I fell in love with this one for Urbanog, and it was a huge hit at the office. I'm the youngest one in the office so it's always nice to know I'm not over dressing or underdressing. :) Happy Fall everyone! Rain has arrived in Washington so that's how I know summer has left...



Outfit details|| Dress: Similar here || Boots: Here  || Parka Jacket: Last Season similar here and here








Did I mention I am scared of heights?? You can't really tell from these pictures but I swear I am! :)

Happy hump day loves!

xoxo

photos by: Cole Cassidy

2 comments:

  1. That is definitely one of the downsides of working 9 to 5 in the Winter - the sun does not last! It makes being a blogger just a little more tough. But I am glad the sun is still sticking around because you were able to capture this lovely look. Such a great dress!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) The other problem I run into is the rain... I guess it just means we have to get a little creative!

      xo

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo