Friday, December 20, 2013

Forever young

It's so important to have a solid group of friends who support and love you in all  that you do. And I am glad to say I have just that! My girls and I have been through so much since high school that I can't wait to see where the future will lead us.

Each year we get together to celebrate Christmas and use the holiday as another excuse to hang out and have a good time. I don't know what it is about onsies but they are always fun, no matter what age you are. :) 




Here is us, on a Thursday evening making dinner and hanging out. Those hours are filled with non stop laughter and simple reminders of how fortunate we are to have one another. 











This is what the holidays are for, a break from reality to appreciate those that love you and care for you. To my best friends, you guys are my forever and always and I am so thankful you are who you are. 

Thank you to my handsome boy for making us food and being our photographer. Merry Christmas dolls! Xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo