Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas sunshine!! :) I couldn't be happier with all that has happened this year and am so thankful for the people that have come into my life, including my followers who are now my friends!

We didn't have a white Christmas here in WA but that's ok, tomorrow morning I'm jetting off to Michigan to join my boyfriend and his family and to search for some snow. I can't wait! I love seeing how other families celebrate Christmas and I love picking up on new traditions.

We celebrated last night at my house, then my boyfriend flew out this morning and now, we are all relaxing after church. That is what the holidays are all about, spending quality time with the ones you love most. :)




Winter is all about layering. I love taking pieces from summer time and making them work in the winter time. 
Dress (similar) // Cardigan// Boots (similar) // Jacket (Guess brand - gift from my sister)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo