Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Ray of Sunshine




It is so tempting to just stay in bed and watch Netflix all day, especially when the weather feels like its below freezing! I just started "Sons of Anarchy" and all I have to say is that I am glad I waited to watch it! It's so addicting that I don't think I could have waited a week for the next episode. I guess you can say that's the impatient side of me. 

My boyfriend, who is from the Midwest even claims its cold, so I promise I am not just being a pansy. It is the coldest WA has been in 15 years! Where is the snow?! That is all I'm waiting for.

Lately I've been living in oversize sweaters and cardigans, scarves, thick socks and boots. That pretty much sums up my wardrobe, unless it's a holiday party I refuse to wear anything but. :)

What are you winter essentials? 






Thanks for stopping by dolls! :) Bundle up and stay warm for everyone experiencing cold weather. For everyone enjoying sunshine, just please know I am so jealous!

xoxo

photos by: Amanda St. Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo