Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Green, leopard & lace

Just another day at the office. 

Outfit Details:  Lace Shirt- Hollister (on sale) | Green Pants- Hollister (similar) | Cheetah belt- Forever 21(similar)| Leopard flats - Target (here) | Green bag - Target| Arm candy - eBay| necklace - Wet Seal (old)







photos by: Tommy Tran




"You know as well as I do it's not about what you look like, or your job, or how successful you are. It's about having people in your life that you love and who love you . . . that's all that matters."- Grey's Anatomy

With that in mind, happy birthday to my darling best friend Amanda! :) You are the Meredith Grey to my Christina Yang! I wish you nothing but the best because you deserve the stars and moon!  xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo